- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The KMC e11 EPT chain for 11-speed e-bikes is perfectly suitable for all-weather rides and off-road tours, thanks to an EcoProTeQ anti-rust coating. High tensile forces as well as rain and dirt give e-bike chains a hard time. This is where the combination of reinforced riveted joints, hardened steel alloys and a corrosion-resistant, protective coating makes a contribution to the extremely high durability of electric-assist bike drivetrains. Minimized tolerances not only promise increased torsional stability, but also improve the penetration of chain lubricants while keeping away abrasive dirt particles. Thanks to the X-Bridge chain design and chamfered plates, you’ll benefit from first-class running and reliable shifting precision for excellent performance on city bikes, touring bikes and MTBs.
• Developed for mid-drive e-bikes
• Optimised for 11 speed hub gears
• Compatible with Bosch, Shimano, Brose, Yamaha, etc.
• 122 chain links
• Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 5.65 mm
• TripleX-Durability for a long life
• Reinforced pins with mushroomed riveting
• Modern riveting technology
• High torsion resistance
• EcoProTeQ Anti-Rust coating
• Extra-smooth and silent running
• High-precision chamfering for smooth gear changes
• Perfect shifting with X-Bridge
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 269 g
• Compatible with 1x / 2x 11 speed Shimano, SRAM, etc.
• Incl. MissingLink 11Pro (not reusable)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: