- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The SR Pro Men saddle by Ergon is designed for road cycling, gravel or cyclocross use and comes with an athletic and comfortable padding for long rides. The flat road saddle has a wide relief channel with deep opening and facilitates riding in a strongly forward bent posture typical of road cycling. The orthopaedic Air Cell light foam makes even longer races pleasant for your sit bones. In combination with the OrthoCell inlay padding, pressure on the perineal and genital area is minimised and sitting problems are reduced. This takes pressure away from the pubic bone and sit bones for added comfort. In addition, smooth saddle flanks reduce friction while pedalling, so that you can fully concentrate on your training or races.
• Light and flat men’s saddle for road, gravel or cyclocross bikes
• Adapted to the male anatomy
• Even pressure distribution over the sit bones
• Padding with high reset force
• Optimized relief channel with cutout
• Low-friction saddle flanks
• Y-shape for optimal mobility
• Micro foam padding with pressure-distributing inlays
• Saddle shell: carbon composite
• Rails: TiNox (vanadium-titanium-alloy)
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: orthopaedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell inlays
• Dimensions: approx. 272 x 140 mm (S/M), 272 x 153 mm (M/L)
• Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
• Weight: approx. 220 g (S/M), 230 g (M/L)
- Med öppning:
- Sadel med olika nivåer:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 620 30