- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
Thanks to the large knobby tyres, this lightweight Seeker can even handle hills with damp and loose terrain. The sealed cartridge bearings in the headset, bottom bracket, hubs, and pedals defy bad weather conditions and win over with their smooth running. This 6kg lightweight adventure bike is ready for anything with its frameset and wheelset made from aluminium as well as Ritchey components.
- Frame: 16” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: forged, CNC milled aluminium, 105mm length
- Bottom bracket: sealed cartridge bearings with external bearing cups, bolted
- Front wheel: CNC-milled hub, 16” aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Rear wheel: CNC-milled, 4x sealed hub, 16” double-walled aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Drive belt: Gates 840-8M
- Brakes: Tektro 837AL V-brakes with Tektro Short Reach JL350 levers
- Chainring: CNC-milled Aluminium, 46T
- Cassette: CNC-milled, single-speed freehub for belt drives made from 7075 aluminium, 22T
- Tyres: Vee Crown Gern 16x2.25” 27TPI WB (front & rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 480x18mm
- Grips: Early Rider Rubber Handles 22.2mm, 100mm length
- Seat Post: aluminium, 25.4x195mm
- Saddle: synthetic leather
- Saddle clamp: QR, 28.6mm
- Pedals: plastic platform pedals, sealed bearings
- Weight: 6kg
- Age: 3.5-6 years
- Seat height: 47-57cm
- Standover height: 44cm
- Inside leg length: 45cm+
The bike is pre-assembled for delivery or pick-up. If you wish for a complete assembly, please book an in-store workshop appointment online or by calling customer service. The cost for this depends on the effort required.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: