- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
A whole 7cm less standover height than the 16” version and only 90mm short crankarms will get even our youngest adventurers on a bike. The rest of the bike is just as uncompromising: lightweight knobby tyres, a 4-speed sealed cassette hub, bearing cup with external bearing cups, Ritchey components, cartridge bearing pedals, and a strong, easy to use V-brake with short levers. Absolutely performance capable and fully reliable.
- Frame: 14” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: forged, CNC milled aluminium, 90mm length
- Bottom bracket: sealed cartridge bearing with external cup, bolted
- Front wheel: CNC-milled hub, 14” aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Rear wheel: CNC-milled, 4 sealed hubs, 14” double-walled aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Drive belt: Gates 800-8M
- Brakes: Tektro 837AL V-brakes with Tektro Short Reach JL352 levers
- Chainring: CNC-milled aluminium, 46T
- Cassette: CNC-milled, single-speed freehub for belt drives made from 7075 aluminium, 22T
- Tyres: Vee Crown Gern 14x2.25” 27TPI WB (front & rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey aluminium, 440x18mm
- Grips: Early Rider Rubber Handles 22.2mm, 100mm length
- Seat Post: Aluminium, 25.4x150mm
- Saddle: synthetic leather
- Saddle clamp: QR, 28.6mm
- Pedals: plastic platform pedals, sealed bearings
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Age: 3-5 years
- Seat height: 41-51cm
- Standover height: 37.5cm
- Inside leg length: 37cm
The bike is pre-assembled for delivery or pick-up. If you wish for a complete assembly, please book an in-store workshop appointment online or by calling customer service. The cost for this depends on the effort required.