- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The Charger 12 balance bike has a light frameset made from aluminium, with a low diamond top tube and therefore low saddle height with high stability. The frame even has internal cable routing, as well as a brake sockets that let you retrofit a rear wheel brake cable for when the child is larger. The specially-designed bars and short stem from Ritchey provide maximum control and enough room at the cockpit for bells and the like. The Vee Speedster 2.0” tyres offer riding comfort without adding to the weight and run on an aluminium wheelset with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Frame: 12” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Wheelset: 12” with sealed bearings, rims suitable for V-brakes, 89mm spacing
- Hubs: 6061 T-6 CNC milled aluminium, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rims: 12” anodised aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Seat Post: aluminium, 25.4 x 150mm
- Tyres: Vee Speedster 12x2.0” 27TPI WB (front & rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35mm length
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 440x18mm
- Grips: Early Rider Rubber Handles 22.2mm, 100mm length
- Saddle: synthetic leather, brass riveted
- Saddle clamp: bolted 28.6mm
- Age: 1.5-3.5 years
- Seat height: 30.5-40.5cm
- Standover height: 29.5cm
- Inside leg length: 30cm+
The bike is pre-assembled for delivery or pick-up. If you wish for a complete assembly, please book an in-store workshop appointment online or by calling customer service. The cost for this depends on the effort required.