- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The revised geometry and a short 35mm stem provide good stability at high speeds over the increasingly challenging terrain that our children ride over these days. The specially-designed riser bars from Ritchey offer more room in the cockpit and the large volume tyres offer a new level of comfort - 2” wide tyres and yet a sensational 5.8kg weight. And now you can even add a side kickstand and mudguards. The best just got even better.
- Frame: 16” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: forged, CNC-milled aluminium, 105mm length
- Bottom bracket: sealed cartridge bearings with external bearing cups, bolted
- Front wheel: CNC-milled hub, 16” aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Rear wheel: CNC-milled, 4x sealed hub,
16” double-walled aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Drive belt: Gates 840-BM
- Brakes: Tektro 837AL V-brakes with Tektro Short Reach JL350 levers
- Chainring: CNC-milled Aluminium, 46T
- Cassette: CNC-milled, single-speed freehub for belt drives made from 7075 aluminium, 22T
- Tyres: Vee Speedster 16x2.0” 27TPI WB (front & rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 480x18mm
- Grips: Early Rider Rubber Handles 22.2mm, 100mm length
- Seat Post: aluminium, 25.4x195mm
- Saddle: synthetic leather, brass rivetted
- Saddle clamp: ER bolt, 28.6mm
- Pedals: Plastic platform pedals, sealed bearings
- Weight: 6kg
- Age: 3-6 years
- Seat height: 48-59.5cm
- Standover height: 44cm
- Inside leg length: 45cm+
The bike is pre-assembled for delivery or pick-up. If you wish for a complete assembly, please book an in-store workshop appointment online or by calling customer service. The cost for this depends on the effort required.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: