- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The ATTACK 18 SL backpack by DEUTER is a compact yet high-volume backpack that has been specifically designed for women. A TÜV approved SHIELD back protector protects you if it comes to the worst. Countless compartments and features offer enough stowage for your off-road gear.
• Removable, TÜV/GS approved SHIELD back protector
• Hip fins that were set high and far inside support the costal arch to allow for a secure fit on steep descents
• Narrow tapered strap ends for more freedom of movement
• Easy-to-access front pocket with organizer and zip mesh pocket for tools
• Back with large ventilation channels
• Side compression straps to attach protectors
• Helmet holder (also for full-face helmet)
• Lined glasses compartment on front (also for goggles)
• Smartphone compartment
• Elastic side pockets
• Padded hip belt with zip pockets
• A large number of outside pockets
• Separate hydration bladder compartment that can be accessed from the outside
• SOS label
• Reflective elements
• Including rain cover
• Compatible with hydration systems of up to 3 l
Manufacturer's ref.: 3200116
Dimensions: approx. 48 x 25 x 20 cm
Volume: approx. 18 l
Weight: approx. 1420 g
The integrated back protector is made of viscoelastic SC-1 foam by SAS-Tec. To allow for additional safety, DEUTER offers a protection zone that extends the prescribed normal range, as the protector is extra-long and wide. Usually, the intelligent protector foam is absolutely soft and flexible. However, in case of an impact, it hardens to absorb a part of the impact energy. After the impact, the foam reforms back to its original shape. The PE plastic used offers additional protection against sharp or pointed objects.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3200116 2706
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment