- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
As the name already suggests, the lightweight Silva Explore 3 headlamp is a thoroughbred outdoor light for demanding discovery tours on land and at sea. Whether used as a classic headlamp with headband or as a helmet light: The waterproof guide for the dark season that even withstands temporary immersion into water doesn’t compromise on range of applications, scope of functions and comfort. Besides, the light can be operated completely independent of the mains thanks to compact micro batteries. The only thing you need is one or more sets of the little energy storage devices. Thus, you can enjoy up to 55 hours of permanent light. Coloured battery charge indicator LEDs show you the battery capacity. Simply insert the (rechargeable) batteries into the sealed housing and get started.
The Explore 3 comes with all features for demanding adventures that ensure best orientation in the dark. Apart from three different light modes for different terrain and a bright white flashing light, the headlamp comes with a permanent red light for improved night vision and visibility. There’s even an orange light integrated to enhance contrasts when reading a map. Yet, it is not only because of its high functionality that the Silva Explore 3 is perfectly suitable for outdoor use. Its extreme resistance against dirt and water and its excellent handling also make the headlamp a reliable choice for mountain bike tours, night hikes, climbing and boating.
The large on/off button makes the headlamp easy to operate, even when wearing gloves or when extremely wet. You can adjust the tilt of the light to suit your needs, for a wide beam in front of you or a long beam ahead of you Therefore, the functional headlamp features the Intelligent Light® technology that optimizes the light pattern by the unique combination of a wide beam of light in front of you and a long reach spot light. With less head movements, you gain a clear view of your surroundings, nearby obstacles and the road ahead.
Specifically designed for outdoor use, the battery-powered headlamp withstands any weather and terrain. Even when the track gets rough or when it starts raining on your ride through the wilderness, you don’t have to worry about the functionality and fit of the robust Explore 3. The large on/off button makes the headlamp easy to operate, even when wearing wet and dirty gloves. The waterproof headlamp can do it all and always stays in position thanks to a rubber-coated headband.
· Waterproof, multifunctional helmet and headlamp
· 3 light colours: white, orange, red
· 2x semi high-power LEDs
· 1x orange/red LED
· Max. luminous flux: approx. 350 lumens
· Big on/off switch can also be operated with gloves on
· 6 light modes: Maximum, Medium, Minimum, Flashing, Orange, Red
· Night light and map reading mode
· Wide, comfortable anti-slip headband (machine washable at max. 40 °C)
· Light distance setting by turning the lamp body
· Light distance: up to 75 m
· Max. Burn time approx.: 55 hrs (15 lm), 45 hrs (150 lm), 40 hrs (350 lm)
· SILVA Intelligent Light: Combines a bright central spot light with a long reach and a wide beam of light ahead of you
· Super low mode: For a long battery life, when no special illumination is required
· Operating temperature range from -20 °C to +60 °C
· Battery pack: NiCd, NiMH Micro batteries 1,2-1,5V or 3x AAA Alkaline batteries (included)
· Battery charge indicator LEDs when switched off (green, orange, red)
· Protection class: Headlamp and battery IP X7 (protects against temporary immersion into water 30min/1m)
· Material: BS, aluminium, PC, TPU
· Weight: approx. 53 g (light), 86 g (incl. batteries)
In the box:
· Explore 3 helmet and headlamp
· Ergonomic headband
· 3x AAA batteries
· Belt clip/helmet holder
The Silva Explore 3X is also perfect as a diffuse tent light. Simply put the bright white headlamp into the bag with the light shining to the top.
Burn time specifications refer to an ambient temperature of +20 °C. The burn time depends on the operating temperature. It may be reduced significantly in very high or low temperatures around zero.
True Lumen: The light power is measured according to the ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard 30 seconds after switching the lamp on.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: