- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
POC Ventral SPIN helmet
3 339,78 kr
2 337,68 kr
Pris inkl. MOMS
plus 31,60 kr för leverans till Sverige
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The Ventral SPIN helmet by POC combines aerodynamics with high ventilation and safety. The aerodynamics have been improved in cooperation with the Cannondale-Drapac ProCycling Team and tested in the wind tunnel. The special design guides the air through the helmet and not around. Integrated zones in the EPS foam also ensure optimized air flow to keep you cool. The rear edge of the helmet is designed to reduce air turbulences. The SPIN pads inside with foam and silicone allow the helmet to slightly rotate around the head in case of an impact. Thus, the technology is designed to reduce rotational forces.
• SPIN technology provides impact protection
• Aerodynamic design, optimized with flow analyses for best performance and reduced air turbulences
• Made with INMOLD technology
• Perfect cooling and ventilation thanks to the special design of the EPS core
• Unibody helmet shell for increased resistance
• Snap buckle with one handed release design
• Antibacterial, removable and washable foam and silicone pads with POLYGIENE outer fabric
• Easy size adjustment of circumference and height
• POC Eye Garage consisting of two silicone pads in the front vents to comfortably wear (sun)glasses
• EN1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063:2008
SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is a rotational impact protection system. It is designed to rotate inside the helmet and thus slow down or reduce the impact energy acting on the brain, which helps reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts. The system uses special silicone pads that can shear in any direction for great shock absorption.
The inner shell of the helmet is formed by means of foam applied under high pressure and great heat beneath the outer shell. This firm bond creates an extremely stable and very light helmet structure.
An antibacterial treatment of the fabric that extends the life of textiles while reducing odour formation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10636 1311