- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Stamp 7 LE Limited Edition MTB pedals
Pris inkl. MOMS
plus 100,00 kr för leverans till Sverige
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The ten pins on the wide contact area of the Stamp 7 LE Limited Edition pedals by CrankBrothers literally screw into your shoe sole to securely keep you on the pedals on dangerous trail rides across the country. For best grip, they are evenly distributed over the concave platform of the extremely flat aluminium pedal. As you can choose between two different pedal sizes, the surface area is perfectly adapted to your shoe size or width to transfer all your power into propulsion.
Premium bearings and an extremely durable seal system inside the robust spindle offer a first-class combination of weight, durability and excellent grip. MTB pros all over the world appreciate the reliable technology of CrankBrothers platform pedals. And the colourful designs, too, make mountain bike riders burst with joy.
· Size-specific concave platform pedal
· Intended use: Enduro / All-Mountain / Downhill
· Minimum profile: 13 mm thin
· Open, lightweight design
· High self-cleaning effect
· 20 pins per pedal, 8 mm high
· Spindle: forged aluminium 6061-T6
· Pedal body: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel
· Bearings: sealed Igus LL glide bearings (inside / outside)
· External and internal double seal
· Adjustable / replaceable pins (separately sold with product code: 2275899)
· 2 specific pedal sizes: small for shoe sizes 37-43 (US 5-10), large for 43-49 (US 10-15)
· Dimensions: approx. 100 x 100 mm (small), 114 x 111 mm (large)
· Weight: approx. 350 g (small), 380 g (large) per pair
Note: Shoes with improper soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes etc.) might be damaged by the pedal pins.
Tip: CrankBrothers offers a 5-year warranty on defects in material and workmanship for the Stamp 7 pedal (from the date of purchase). For detailed warranty conditions, please visit their website.