- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
A sporty "workhorse" by Campagnolo. Thanks to its low weight and reliability, the Zonda wheelset is made for your sport challenges. Compared to the predecessor model, this wheel comes with a wider rim, which is perfectly suitable for 25 mm wide tyres. Moreover, the interface between rim and tyre has been optimized to give the wheelset more efficiency, safety and stability when cornering. Non-rotatable spokes, the MoMag technology for a rim base without holes and the special Mega G3 lacing system for the 21 aerodynamic spokes also offer more stability for your tours.
· 622 x 17C
· Rim material: aluminium
· Differentiated rim height: front wheel 24-27 mm, rear wheel 27-30 mm
· Rim width: 22 mm
· Spokes: aluminium aero spokes
· Lacing system: rear wheel: 21 pieces, Mega G3 lacing; front wheel: 16 pieces, radial
· Nipples: self-locking for lasting stability
· Hub body and axle: aluminium
· Freewheel body for Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed cassettes
· Hub width: 100 mm/130 mm
· For clincher tyres
· Rim Dynamic Balance: perfectly balanced rotational dynamics by balancing the weight at the rim joint
· Spokes anti-rotation system: Prevents spoke rotation to eliminate tension loss and to always offer best aerodynamics
· MoMag: Easier installation of the valve on tubeless tyres thanks to a magnet. This eliminates the need for rim tape and facilitates spoke replacement, while offering increased stability and optimized acceleration
· Max. system weight: 109 kg* (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Suitable for tyre widths of 25 - 32 mm
· Weight: approx. 1540 g (without quick release and rim tape)
In the box: Campagnolo Zonda C17 HG wheelset with quick release skewers
Manufacturer's ref. WH17-ZOCFRX
*If the system weight exceeds 82 kg, shorter servicing intervals to check the spoke tension are recommended.
- Material: kolfiber:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM