från 22 257,77 kr
Your rock in the darkness!
The IXON Rock battery front light from Busch and Müller lights the road with up to 100 lux; more than enough power to illuminate even unlit paths.
The front light is not only very bright, it also produces a very wide, homogeneous and far-reaching field of light. A practical element is the side-mounted charge indicator, which consists of five LEDs, one of which lights up for every 20% remaining battery capacity. This way, the rechargeable light gives you reliable information about the remaining charge.
During the day, the IXON Rock headlight can also be used as a USB power bank for mobile devices. When fully charged, it provides up to 1,500 mAh.
• Rechargeable headlight with up to 100 lux light output
• Homogeneous, wide and far-reaching, as well as near-field illumination
• Charge-level indicator via five LEDs on the side
• USB quick-charge function – 100% charge in about three hours
• Can also be used as a USB power bank (approx. 1,500 mAh)
• Practical handlebar bracket for easy handling
• Splash and rain proof
• StVZO-approved for all types of bikes
• Material: aluminium, plastic
• Battery type: integrated lithium battery
• Battery indicator: five-level charge indicator (100%, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%)
• Light modes: 3 (high = approx. 100 lux / mid = approx. 50 lux / low = approx. 15 lux)
• Switch functions: on/off, changing the light modes
• Burn time: approx. 2.5 hrs (100 lux), approx. 6 hrs (50 lux), approx. 25 hrs (15 lux)
• Charging time: approx. 3 hours (0 - 100%)
• USB socket: Micro-USB (type B)
• Compatible handlebar diameters (bracket): Ø 22 – 32 mm
• Weight: approx. 160 g
In the box:
• 1 B + M IXON Rock LED 100 Lux rechargeable bike lamp
• 1 screw-on handlebar bracket
• 1 USB charging cable
• 1 power adapter (Europlug)