- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The AXA Juno Dynamo Steady is a compact rear bike light that works with classic dynamo operation and is mounted on luggage racks.
Thanks to its clever design, the rear light is not just visible from a distance of 500 m, but also from the sides due to the two light outlets for better cross-traffic visibility. The dimensions of the rear light, including the built-in reflector, are surprisingly slim.
An additional safety feature of the dynamo rear light is the practical parking light – when stopped, the light continues to stay on for four minutes before turning off. That is very helpful in situations where you are stopped, like at a traffic light.
• Dynamo rear bike light with steady light, for mounting on the luggage rack
• Visibility up to max. 500 m
• Also visible from the side
• Up to 4 minutes of capacitor steady light
• StVZO approval yes
• Light modes: 1 (permanent light)
• Integrated reflector: yes
• Installation: luggage rack (50 mm or 80 mm bolt spacing)
• Visibility: up to 500 m
• Lateral visibility: yes
• Steady light feature: yes (over capacitor approx. 4 min.)
• Suitable for dynamo operation: yes (6V AC)
• Suitable* for e-bikes: yes (6V DC)
• Water-resistant rating IPX3
• Weight: approx. 35 g
Available for bolt spacings:
• 50 mm
• 80 mm
Please indicate your choice.
The rear light is compatible with a direct current power source (DC) of 6 volts. Some e-bikes can provide this, but NOT all do!
For the exact voltage supply of your e-bike lighting system, please check beforehand with the respective manufacturer.
In the box:
• 1 AXA Juno Dynamo Steady Rear Light
• 2 securing nuts
• 2 washers
- Manufacturer`s ref.: