- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Speed Mullet Regular by Ass Savers is a thought-out, minimalistic front mudguard that can be easily attached and removed again. Whether you own a road bike, gravel bike, crosser or touring bike, with a delicate steel frame or a fat carbon downtube – thanks to its universal fastening, the Speed Mullet Regular fit almost every bike. What’s more, rubber pads on frame contact points make sure the fender stays in position.
Even cables routed at the downtube will be no problem, because the developers of Ass Savers have given the mudguard two flat channels so that existing cables can be routed between frame and mudguard. This way, you won’t have to compromise on the functionality of your shifting system or brake.
Once attached, the Ass Savers Speed Mullet Regular front mudguard is a minimalistic and reliable solution to keep off dirt and water from shoes and legs if necessary.
For a maximum protective effect, the Fendor Bendor Regular rear mudguard (prod. code 2279584) is the ideal complement to the Speed Mullet Regular.
• Minimalistic front mudguard to be mounted on the downtube
• Fits almost every frame type
• Protects feet and calves
• Easy and tool-free mounting with adjustable Velcro strap
• Compatible with shift and brake cables routed at the downtube
• Material: 0.8 mm thick polypropylene (PP)
• Compatible tyre width: approx. 23 mm to 42 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 390 mm (length) x 113 mm (width)
• Weight: approx. 30 g
In the box:
• 1 Ass Savers Speed Mullet Regular front mudguard
- Wheel size:
- Mount type:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: