- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Fendor Bendor Big mudguard for the rear wheel of your gravel bike or MTB gets the dirty job done. Compatible with 32 mm to 55 mm wide tyres, it can be folded down to easily fit into your backpack or jersey pocket. It attaches with no tools, to virtually every bike in just a few seconds. Besides, it is compatible with almost all frames, as it is self supported and can be mounted without the support of the seat stays or a brake bridge. The Fendor Bendor Big mudguard attaches with a robust Velcro strap, which also serves as a transport locking device when folded.
Tip: For the Fendor Bendor Regular for road and urban bikes, please see product 2279584.
• For installation on seat tube or seat post
• Fits almost all bikes
• Protects buttocks and back
• Attaches with adjustable Velcro strap
• Compatible with 32 mm to 55 mm wide tyres
• Material: 1.0 mm thick polypropylene (PP)
• Dimensions: approx. 555 x 80 m (effective)
• Weight: approx. 61 g
• Including 2 protection stickers o protect your frame from scratches
NOTE: Not compatible with monostay frames and/or centre pull brakes!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 28", 26", 29", 27,5"
- Mount type:
- Direct Mount